Saturday, September 15, 2012

"My Gentle Giant Ben" honored at Houston..Update: Ben Won Master Award for Machine Artistry

The judging for this years November show is done... and I have received notice  that  BEN has won a top award.  I've waited to post this in case they called back to say oops... wrong number.  ;-(.  They have not so it looks like it's for real.  My first thoughts.... ohhh... I have to write a speech, second thought.. I must  go for shopping for a new outfit.  I won't know what honor exactly til awards night preceding the preview Oct 31st.  I'm humbled and honored.  Yeah BEN!!!!

detail:

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Patt! You have done a fantastic job with Ben, and I am so very happy for you! I love your work, and enjoy your posts! Thanks for sharing all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Well deserved, it is a beautiful quilt. I wish I could see it in person.Enjoy your win.

    ReplyDelete