Monday, November 16, 2009

Free viewing of my edisode on The Quilt Show.com

Hello all....
A free viewing link for my Episode 510 of "The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims" is now up and available for your viewing between November 16 - 22, 2009.
Instructions for access follow between the horizontal lines below. .
The Episode titled "Quilts Through Two Artists' Eyes" presents different perspectives from two quilt artists - myself and Tammy Finkler. Tammy, a traditional quilter and long arm quilting expert, guides you step by step through the process of designing intricate wholecloth quilting designs. Then I run through 'DRAWING FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T DRAW...AND PAINTING FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T PAINT." I think you might find it fun... at least most of it was fun for me! We had NO rehearsal so I responded to questions as they came. I wasn't thrilled with all my answers... but it went well overall, and you might find it fun to see me work so fast... like cooking on a morning TV news hour.
___________________________________________

So here is the link to allow you to watch my episode 510 for FREE from November 16th through November 22nd.
To watch the show go to: http://www.thequiltshow.com/season5/510/homeEnt.php?coupon_number=108490263410

________________________________________
For my QUILTING FRIENDS... not a TQS member, TheQuiltShow.com (Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims) has also offered anyone reading this message $10 off a 1 year membership to http://www.thequiltshow.com. Look for the "Redeem Gift Certificate" button at the top of the page when you go to watch your show. This is your call... just a nice promo offer on their part.

To receive $10 off the price of a 1 year TQS Membership, you must use Coupon Number #108490263410 when redeeming this gift certificate.
By entering this code you would be purchasing the 1 year membership for a reduced $32.95. All your call.
Once your purchase has been completed you can move freely about the entire quiltshow.com site! You could pre check out the site www.thequiltshow.com as much info is accessible without membership but the episodes, etc. come with membership.

Thanks for being a supporter and friend of my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment